Coleman +30F Big-N-Tall Sleeping Bag
Enjoy the extra room and ruggedness as you sleep comfortably under the stars with a Coleman® Big-N-Tall™ 30 Sleeping Bag, even when it’s +30F outside. The Dura-Tough™ tarpauline bottom resists water and is more rugged than most conventional sleeping bag materials, so you can enjoy more comfortable nights. The oversized design accommodates people up to 6 ft. 7 in. tall, so you'll have more room to relax no matter how big you are. You'll stay comfortable with lightweight Coletherm® hollow polyester insulation and the Thermolock™ draft tube helping to keep your body heat in the bag. The Comfort Cuff™ design makes sure you only have soft fabric around your face while you sleep. Thanks to the ZipPlow™ zipper, you'll get snag-free opening and closing every time. Stash a few small things, such as gloves or a flashlight, in the interior tuck pocket. Packing up is made easy with the Wrap 'N' Roll™ system, which lets you roll your bag right up into an attached cover.
- Extra-roomy design to comfortably fit larger people
- Dura-layer tarpaulin bottom resists water and is rugged to last season after season
- Wrap N Roll system makes it easy to pack up,store and transport your bag
- Comfort cuff design surrounds your face in softness
- Zipplow zipper for snag-free opening and closing
- Thermolock draft tube prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Double-batt, offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Interior tuck pocket to conveniently store small items
- Color: Topography design
- Temperature: +30F degrees
- Cover: Brushed polyester top, Tarpaulin bottom and foot
- Liner: Cotton Flannel
- Size: 84" x 40"
- Insulation: 64-oz. Coletherm fill