Coleman Biscayne +40F Sleeping Bag
Stay warm, even when the temperature dips to +40F degrees, in your Coleman Biscayne Warm Weather Sleeping Bag with brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner. The specially-designed, patented zipper system plows fabric away from the zipper to avoid snags, and Fiberlock Construction prevents insulation from shifting, extending the life of your sleeping bag. When you're ready to pack up, the Roll Control loop fasteners help you fold the sleeping bag and the Quick Cord System makes rolling it up and fastening it a cinch without tying. The big and tall sleeping bag fits heights up to 6 ft. 4 in. and is machine washable for easy cleaning at home.
- For temperatures +40F to +60F
- Big and tall design for heights up to 6 ft. 4 in.
- Brushed polyester cover and soft tricot fiber blend liner
- Thermolock™ System prevents heat loss through the zipper
- Two-way no-snag patented zipper plows fabric away from the zipper
- Unzip the bottom for extra ventilation on warmer nights
- Roll Control™ Design makes folding quick and easy
- Quick Cord™ System makes fastening a cinch without tying
- Zip two together for double the room
- Machine washable for easy cleaning at home
- 5-year limited warranty
Out of stock